Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NADEAU HOUSTON STORE HAS MOVED

For those in other parts of the country/world, this post won't mean much but since we do get a lot of traffic on the blog from here in Houston (though they have stores around the country), and this is our favorite furniture store, I wanted to make those of you here locally aware of Nadeau Houston's relocation.

nadeau, furniture with a soul, click above graphic for link to their main website
For several years, they have been in the Village, off of University Blvd, but as of a couple of weeks ago, they have moved.  The Village location is closed and relocated to Durham Dr, just South of I-10, in a huge warehouse type space.

They are now located at: 1502 Durham Dr. Houston, TX 77007
Phone: (713) 942-9310

I can't tell you how much we enjoy this store.  In a sense, much of what we've done inside at the farm was built around the furniture we've selected from their inventory.  And just last Summer, some pictures of the inside of the farmhouse were featured on their website/blog.  Wouldn't it figure that they've relocated CLOSER to where we live in town, and that could be dangerous!

Check out the Houston store inventory by CLICKING HERE.

If you pop in to see them, ask for the manager, David, he is awesome!


3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Nadeau. I live in Richmond and first went based on your blog a year or so ago. I had no idea they moved, thanks for the heads up. I would have driven over there and wondered what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadeau is like the greatest furniture store ever. They are responsible retailers, we need more in the world like them. Thanks for letting us know the new location.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!