Sunday, June 21, 2015

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

2nd Man and I have both lost our fathers.  While I never got to meet his Dad, he did get to meet mine and my Dad loved 2nd Man like another son, which was pretty awesome.


I'm always sad that our parents didn't get to see the life we've made and my Dad especially, being a woodworker/craftsman, would have LOVED the farm and built/done whatever we needed, ha.  

So today, as we remember our Dads, we want to wish all of you who are fathers, a wonderful and happy Father's Day!  

We give you a hug too!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure they'd both be proud of you and all you're doing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are bee fathers now! happy father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We met up with younger daughter and her husband of 6 months at a state park. They treated my husband and I to canoeing on the lake there and then a picnic lunch of grilled turkey burgers in honor of Fathers Day. Spoke to older daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter later when they called to wish a Happy Fathers Day. Both of us have lost our fathers too. Remembered them both today fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They may not be here in body but will always be with you in spirit (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Dads are proudly smiling down upon both of y’all.
    Always loved … Never forgotten … Forever in our hearts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!