Monday, June 1, 2015

METAL HANG TAGS CRAFTING BARGAIN

Now that our monsoon season is over, let's get back to fun stuff, like these cool craft related items I found while out shopping yesterday.  For those with a TARGET store nearby, I thought I'd give you a heads up for these pretty neat craft items.  They are metal hang tags that could be used for any number of interesting craft projects or maybe even organizing.  

Chalkboard metal tags
Above is a set that is made with chalkboard paint so you can write on them with chalk and to label and/or identify something.  They have twine string to tie them onto whatever project you are using them for.

Galvanized metal hang tags
This set is galvanized metal, pretty neat and old fashioned looking.  You could of course write on them or better yet, use an adhesive label of some sort to identify whatever you use them for.

Metal storage tin
They are only $1.00 per package and with four per package, that's really only 25 cents per tag, not a bad deal all things considered.  I bought four of each (they also had copper) and then I found this little metal storage container that was also only $1 as well.  I need to hit another Target store to see if I can find a few more (occasionally, the Target Dollar section has 50% off all items).

Just in case anyone is near a Target and would like to get these, I wanted to give you a heads up. 

Now I need to figure out what to use them for.


15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up on the tags.
    Uses:
    tree ornaments with person's name on them
    Great for labeling holiday packages / gift tags
    plant markers
    home canned goods / homemade treats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I like the idea of tree ornaments. I also had a random thought of using them as napkin rings. Great ideas, thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Oh that is a really clever idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for stopping by!! They are pretty cool.

      Delete
  3. These would be great for labeling vegetables and flowers. Part of a wire coat hanger bent with a hook at the top could hold them. You are THE Master at Bargain-Hunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now that's great too. Thanks! And thanks for the compliment. ;-)

      Delete
  4. I've got a Target near me and I am going tomorrow to look for these. Love them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain.

    I use either plastic spoons with permanent marker or cut up a plastic jug or pail and make my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that's the best reuse of something that might otherwise end up in a landfill Good job!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Not a bad deal at Target. I hope to get a few more for 'future' use tomorrow, ha.

      Delete
  7. Hello! New follower here. I came over from Sandy's blog. I look forward to more great tips like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you for commenting and being so sweet! Speaking of, that's what we call call Sandy is "Sweet Sandy", ha. It's a hodge podge of topics around here, hope you enjoy your stay!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the tip! I went to Tarjay today and they still had some of the galvanized tags as well as some small galvanized stars left. Bought those and some extra twine and gussied up some plain terracotta pots. You do find some of the greatest stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!