Thursday, September 12, 2024

LONE STAR UMBRELLAS FOR THE NEW HOUSE

Not too long ago, I was at our local grocery store (HEB, a Texas institution, ha) and they had these umbrellas.


They are large "golf umbrellas" as they call them.  Best of all, they were only $6 each, so I picked up four.  They are large (golf size, whatever that is) and the other reason we had to have them is this...


They are the Texas flag design and colors!

We figured it would be nice to have an umbrella stand by the front door (or maybe the door to the garage) for not only us if needed, but for guests who arrive or have to leave in the rain.  We can walk them in or out.

Seems cool to have a set of farm umbrellas.

5 comments:

  1. Can tell you had not wind with the umbrellas still there on the yard right where you put them. They are pretty cool. I seen them here at the HEB store as ell. The big ones like that are nice to have on hand. Great purchase.
    Enjoy your evening and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Texas flag umbrellas! Great idea to have them at the door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love walking with my golf size umbrella in a nice cool rain, no storms just a mild rain. Those umbrellas are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!