Saturday, September 14, 2024

BACK TO HOT DAYS WEEKEND

 Today I'm off to the farm.  2nd Man has to work so I'm solo.  On the way out, stopping at a storage unit place to lease a storage unit for the stuff we are keeping from the old house and using in the new house.

Then, I'll head to the farm and hoping I won't have to mow.  It's hot again.  If I don't, it'll be some packing and maybe even enlisting Bill the Truck for some light duty moving to the storage unit (climate controlled by the way).  2nd Man is going to make us a large roast chicken and vegetables for our weekend enjoyment.

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!


4 comments:

  1. Happy packing.
    Have a wonderful day and enjoy the weekend along with that roasted chicken dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a thought. Instead of renting a storage unit, why not check into having a POD moved out to the farm. Would safe from driving back and forth to a storage unit.

      Delete
  2. It was so nice to have those few days of cooler weather. Now it’s back to hot and humid. Hoping you don’t have to mow and that you get some packing done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Climate control is the only way to go for house goods. Mice can get into PODs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!