Sunday, September 29, 2024

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

Almost October!  Where DOES the time go?  Today is time for some good food and some Hobart!

I found this at the store the other day:


Had no idea that Tony Chachere's had a no salt seasoning blend.  We tried it...


2nd Man used it on some Mahi-Mahi and pan seared it with just a bit of olive oil and oh my gosh it was so good.  He served it over couscous with mixed veggies.  It was a complete meal and so delicious.

And here is Hobart...sometimes he sleeps in the chair on his afghan and sometimes he sleeps on the floor next to it.  Cats are like that, choosing wherever they feel comfortable.  And of course we let him, because...

#notspoiled
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!