Tuesday, October 11, 2011

GUEST ROOM PROGRESS

Guest room during remode;



Missed this picture pairing last week.  It's a during shot of the guest room side of the doorway that we had closed up.  We just didn't need a doorway from the guest room to the dining room...



...and here it is after they closed it up and painted it.  You can also see where they stripped the closet door and after it's painted.  The room just looks so finished now.  The closed in doorway also gives us room for the guest bed to go on that wall.



2 comments:

  1. Nice paint job and what a great blog you have created here. I look forward to reading more about your adventures in country living. Also, loved reading all your bee posts, this is an endeavor we have also been seriously considering persuing in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mr. H: Thanks for the kind words. It's a work in progress but it sure has been fun (both the blog AND the house, ha). Yes, if you want to know and hear and learn about bees through the eyes of a novice, this will be the place. I knew nothing about bees before the class on Saturday. Not that I know alot now, I just meant that I was as nervous as could be and not sure what I'd think and it was the total opposite once I got there. I loved it and can't wait to have bees. I'll be posting lots of bee stuff as it happens.

    That's one thing we've always wanted this blog to be, a place to come to, hopefully, learn through the experience of us. Until stuff was happening at the house there wasn't much I could share first hand, but things should start happening on a regular basis now. Please come back and follow the journey!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!