Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HUNTER'S MOON TONIGHT

Tonight, if you are fortunate enough to have a clear sky,
you'll see a Hunter's Moon.

It's also known as a Blood Moon or a Sanguine Moon...

Hunter's Moon
Native Americans first used this name to describe it because they used the bright light of the full moon to hunt for food.  They did it during this month in order to stockpile supplies for the upcoming Winter.

You can check the phases of the moon anytime by visiting the
Farmer's Almanac and their Moon Phase Calendar HERE.

Enjoy your Hunter's Moon wherever you are!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!