Thursday, December 29, 2011

INSPIRATION THURSDAY, FLOWER GARDEN AND WICKER CHAIR

Flower Garden and Wicker Chair
For today's inspiration photo, I found this photo of a yard/garden that we really like.  We like the more wild nature, for lack of a better word, of the yard and flower beds.  Less formal and more natural. 

And besides, how can you go wrong with a place to sit like this?  Love the white wicker chair (hey, it's not a blue bench, LOL!).

It's my blog day off, see you back here tomorrow!
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!