Sunday, March 6, 2022

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

Sunday is here again.  This week seems to have flown by for some reason.  It's time for some good food and some Hobart!

One night last week, 2nd Man asked if I'd make a dish that he enjoys.  Cabbage chopped up and sautéed with onions, garlic, and sliced sausage.  Today in the oven now is one of my favorites that he makes, herbs de Provence pork loin, peas, and mashed sweet potatoes.

Yummy!


Today is an overcast day, but Hobart gets into the dappled sunlight streaming through the windows so he can get warm and comfy...after we move his bed and blanket into the best sunlight for him. 

#notspoiled


8 comments:

  1. After I die, I want to come back as a spoiled cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the sausage and cabbage like that quite often. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it good? Some good comfort food right there!

      Delete
  3. I make cabbage that way also. Sooo good! Sometimes I use bacon. Mmm!
    Your pork loin supper sounds delicious also.
    Hobart living his Best Life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used bacon a couple times too. It's so good isn't it? Hobart's best life for sure, ha.

      Delete
  4. We enjoy sausage and cabbage also. Hobart is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a classic dish. Thanks, he's a sweetheart for sure. He'll be 17 in November!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!