Sunday, August 28, 2022

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

Time for some good food and some Hobart.Some of you may have seen this yesterday on our IG post but we wanted to share it here.  

I went to the farm solo yesterday, there was a chance of rain so I wasn't sure how the day would progress.  I missed the rain but there were other issues, coming up in post tomorrow.  All is good, thought just routine stuff. but it was a long day.


When I got home he had this ready for our dinner.  Steak with sautéed mushrooms, loaded baked potato, steamed asparagus and of course, a bottle of wine.  We haven't had steak in a couple of months so it was definitely a great way to end the day.


When I got home, Hobart was sleeping on his fuzzy blue blanket.  But he popped up to say hello.  Or maybe it was "good, you're home, now you can feed me".  We can never be sure because...

#notspoiled




 

4 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've had a steak myself so I'm over here drooling looking at yours. And you even had my favorite sides.
    Hobart is handsome as always. Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That plate looks so scrumptious!! What a wonderful meal to come home to. Kudos to 2nd Man!
    Hobart - such a sweet boy to wake up from his nice nap and greet his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because---- He is a cat. Meal looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the vicarious feline enjoyment! Hobart is a lucky boy. (And you two as well by his estimation 😉)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!