Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MORE JARS FOR THE MUDROOM

Montana Jars at Target
I saw these jars today at TARGET and we think they will be perfect for our larger bulk ingredients.  These are called "Montana Jars" (I love the names of some of these things), and are made by Anchor Hocking.  I need to do some online research and make sure I can't find them cheaper elsewhere, but they look like a pretty good deal.  I'll get several of them, maybe just the large size.  It's holds 2 1/2 gallons and would be perfect for the bulk ingredients like all purpose flour, bread flour, sugar, etc.  I'll let 2nd Man decide what he needs to put in them.  Believe it or not, the ones we have for the few bulk ingredients at home now are bigger than these!

Anyway, I'm off to get some of these this evening on the way home.  I love this part of having things done inside...the decorating & planning, phase.

2 comments:

  1. Ball makes a large jar about the size of the large Montana Jar. I'm not sure if Target carries them, but I've seen them in Wal-mart. They normally show up around the holidays only. You would have the Ball logo, but I still think it would add character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura - First of all, welcome and thanks for visiting and commenting. Wow, I haven't seen those, I'll have to look for them. The ball logo doesn't bother me at all. I'm all about adding character! Thanks again! Now I'm off to visit your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!