Thursday, August 23, 2012

INSPIRATION THURSDAY, FENCE AND FLOWERS


Photo Courtesy of: Country Living
Here is a picture that inspired me and encompasses everything a lot of what we've always wanted on a farm.

The split rail fence, the random and natural layout of the flowers, the assortment of colors...it all just makes me want to roam around in the middle of it (maybe not in the middle of Summer of course).

Of course, no mountains in the distance here, and the trees aren't quite that tall, but you get the idea.  Something rustic and beautiful and serene about it.

Enjoy your day, see you back here tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I aim to please, ha. I can imagine how it would be in person!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. We had that type of fence growing up, but our yard NEVER looked pretty. Kept up, but never pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that style of fence. I hope someday I can make OUR yard look half that good, ha. It probably is a lot of work though. But I suppose there could be worse things, LOL!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We can never have too much beauty huh? :-)

      Delete
  4. I'd be happy with the area I've sown with seed if they didn't come up all looking like weeds LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I tried something like that at the house in town a couple of seasons back (pre Blog) and it was the sae thing, it came up looking like weeds and didn't have many flowers, LOL.

      Thanks for stopping by as always!!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!