Thursday, August 9, 2012

INSPIRATION THURSDAY, DINING IN A MEADOW


Dining outside in the middle of a field.  I can't think of much else that would be cooler.  The funny thing is, I noticed this past Winter/Spring, a large area on the property that has a very similar spot of tall grass like this.

Hmm, so all we'd have to do is haul a table out there, and some chairs, and the stuff to set the table and we could have lunch/dinner like this?  Yes, this is very inspirational for us and photos like this are things that I put on our farm list for the near future.  I don't think it would really be that difficult to pull off.

Thanksgiving in a field anyone?

See you back here tomorrow, have a great day, and don't forget to enter
our 200th Follower Giveaway (click the photo on the side).

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm you two, your guests and all the bugs bahahahahahah! Ticks climb up to the tops of tall grasses to jump on the first warm thing that walks by too! Better make all those candles citronella. Love your blog! especially the inspiration pictures.
    Montanasmama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks for that reminder, ha, I didn't think about those, ha. Thanks for bringing me back down to Earth, ha. And thank you very much for the kind words, we're glad to see you here!

      Delete
  2. be extra careful with all those candles out in that tall grass, and double check Thanksgiving weather report. Don't want to haul all that stuff out there and have it get rained on. Sorry if I am spoiling your dream. Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you are always the voice or reason, and I appreciate it. Maybe I'd mow in the immediate around around the table, ha.

      I always appreciate your comments, thank you!!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!