Saturday, April 14, 2012

HUISACHE TREE BEFORE AND AFTER

Huisache tree before
Remember when I blogged about the Huisache trees a couple of weeks ago?  They were filled with yellow flowers.  Above is how one tree in particular looked just about three weeks ago...


Huisache tree after
...and here is that same tree a couple of days ago, back to just green leaves!  The funny thing is, those yellow flowers are gone, they aren't laying all over the ground, they are just gone...scattered into the wind I presume.

Beauty in nature is indeed often fleeting...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's funny, because it's so similar to the mesquite trees on the property that don't have flowers, now they all look the same. I wish I had marked them for next season to watch them but I didn't. Oh well. I can find this one again, but not sure about the others, ha.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!