Thursday, April 5, 2012

INSPIRATION THURSDAY, AMAZING TOOL AND POTTING SHED

Amazing Tool / Potting shed.  Photo courtesy of: Fine Gardening
 OK, before you ask, NO, there is no way this is my potting shed, LOL.  If you want to see the very humble beginnings and progress of that, CLICK HERE.  These are photos that I saw on the Fine Gardening website last year that inspired me to WANT to create an awesome tool/potting shed.  Isn't this just amazing?  Oh to be this organized, I can only imagine.  It would actually be fun to walk in here and get stuff out for gardening (as long as you put it back exactly where it came from after, haha).  And yes, this is a shed at an actual working estate.  Key word being estate.

It's just beautiful and while ours might will never end up looking like this, we can take inspiration from it and at least try to come up with something similar.

Potting / Tool Shed organized.  Photo courtesy of: Fine Gardening
Today is my blog day off, so I'll see you back here tomorrow!
Feel free to comment away!

6 comments:

  1. The person in charge of that potting shed is SERIOUSLY organized! SERIOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I know!!! It's definitely beautiful, perhaps not practical (though they manage somehow, ha) but it's pretty!

      Delete
  2. This is so very good. Oh to have a potting shed that looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey if it gives us inspiration to create even a small bit of organized space, that's a good thing, huh? LOL.

      Delete
  3. It may start out like the picture....but, once you get gardening. It will be a mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that's true. I'd love to see, if this is a couple years old, what it looks like on an average day when there are no photographers, ha. Probably a messy shed is a productive shed...

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!