Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FOOD HOLIDAYS POSTS?


Several of you eagle eyed readers have noticed I missed the last few
"This Week in Food" posts.  Well, I've been trying to figure out how to create a calendar to put on the side bar and sort of put that aside while I figured it out.  Yesterday, I finally did it.

UPDATE: It's been brought to my attention that it may still not be working correctly.  I'm going to see if I can tweak it over the weekend.

Look over to the right of your screen and just below the TOTAL PAGE VIEWS icon, there is a Google calendar that will show you what "Food Day" is going on each day for the month. So far, I have updated for the month of April.  I will gradually add all of them for the rest of the year, but for now, you can see each one by scrolling down through the month. Now, if we all know in advance, we can plan a meal sometime and tell our friends and family,
"Oh I made this because it's National whatever Day".


Sadly I can't put pictures on each one, but maybe that's for the better.  I can't tell you how hungry I got every week looking for photos for all those wonderful food items, ha.


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!