Thursday, April 26, 2012

INSPIRATION THURSDAY, OLD LADDER AND FRUIT TREE

Photo courtesy of: Bear Swamp Orchard
Here is another one of those photos that I saw before we bought the property and while I'm not sure we'll have red apples growing (though I do have a golden apple that is supposed to be good for our zone, ready to go in the ground), this very image is what made me imagine,
"what if we could have something like this?"

Green grasses, established fruit trees, an old ladder to get up in the tree and pick some fruit...heck, if there was a hammock near this tree, I'd just stare at it and drift off to sleep, ha.

We're just getting our small fruit trees in the ground, so we have years before they look like this, but the day will come, and I can look back at this photo and remember when.  At least that's the plan, LOL!

Enjoy, today is my blog day off, see you back here tomorrow morning!

6 comments:

  1. It's a very "old school" kind of image. Like you, I love that old ladder (perhaps not the safest choice, HA) but it just is very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I thought the 'old look' of it was kind of cool too. LOL about the ladder, never thought about it. Hmmm...still looks cool though! I've probably stepped on ladders in worse shape, ha.

      Delete
  2. what do you do on your day off from blogging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm at work all day so I'm on the computer, but I still try to stay away from it as much as possible, I guess mostly on a personal basis. I try to stay away from the blog and email and facebook and pinterest and just about anything computer related. It just gives me a break. I'd like to say I'm gardening or mowing or planting but alas, at work from 8-5 every day during the week. I spend time other days looking at photos and coming up with and writing blog posts and such, on and off every day, so it's a nice break. It truly is a day off, ha.

      Delete
  3. Yep, another gorgeous relaxed picture. Yes, what DO you do with your day off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for asking! As I said, it's just a good day for a break. I'll admit to being an internet fan, I love exploring and reading other blogs, finding pictures of things I'd like to someday do (often shared on the inspiration picture day). So I'm online often looking at stuff and researching things. I usually have the inspiration photos set to auto post about a month or so in advance. So anyway, I just take a day where I don't worry about the blog, or do any online surfing or checking email. A day without technology (other than work of course)...I'd MUCH rather be digging, planting, mowing or just sitting on the porch doing nothing, ha.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!