Thursday, June 7, 2012

INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Photo courtesy of: gardenweb forum
I love this photo I found.  Alas, it's not our yard, BUT, it's VERY much inspiration for what we would like to have as our yard.  I like the fact that this looks random, but I'm sure was deliberately planned and planted.  Wouldn't this be a great view from the front porch?

It's definitely something that inspires me to get some things planted around some of our trees.  I think I could still use the big green zen machine to mow around something like this huh?  It would make for a more interesting ride, that's for sure!  I actually have this printed out and put up on the fridge.

I'll be back here tomorrow, enjoy your day, doing whatever makes you happy!

8 comments:

  1. This would certainly make for a beautiful walk along some of those paths you cut. . .love!

    Janice
    ReadyToGoFullTimeRVing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would huh? I need to figure out a way to do that. And keep the other plants from taking over. Probably not possible but it's worth a shot. :-)

      Delete
  2. Watch out! Mowing around all those pretty blooms is very tedious. I speak from experience :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, the voice of reason (and experience). But it looks so pretty!!! Ha.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, but looks like a lot of roses and azaleas. Not sure how those would do in your gardening zone. Do you have a well for irrigation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Azaleas do well down here (Houston has an annual "Azalea Trail' tour in a neighborhood. Roses, yes I'd have to find the ones best suited for us. Yes, there is a well, but the property is so spread out, irrigation would be hard. Much as this is so pretty, I'd probably have to go with more drought tolerant plants just in case....ha. Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  4. Quilted bedspreadsJune 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM

    It's a nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!