Friday, June 29, 2012

YMCA CAT, FRIDAY FUNNY


OK, this isn't farm related, or food related, or gardening related, but it's just too funny.  Besides, don't a lot of us have a cat or too roaming around the house/garden/farm/barn?  And I'm sure we've all danced to the the iconic Village People song at least once in our lives
(wedding, graduation, birthday, club?).

This little guy seems to be doing his best attempt at the "M" portion of the dance for Y-M-C-A, and it's cute.

Hope you enjoy and have a laugh.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Cats do the darnest things lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they, ha. This is cute, that's why I wanted to share. :-)

      Delete
  2. Now I have the song stuck in my head. heehee We have had a cat or two in our lives - love them - but right now we can only have dogs. Can't wait to move so we can add to the menagerie with a new kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a song I'd say most all of us know or at least have heard once in our lives, ha.

      I can't imagine life without a kitty. Love having one. or two. or three. :-)

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!