Sunday, June 3, 2012

VINTAGE POSTER SUNDAY, DIG FOR VICTORY NOW

British WWII Dig for Victory poster, courtesy of British War Archives
Here's a cool poster.  The image almost looks contemporary and would be right at home today as it was then, during WWII.  This is from the British allotment program that they called "Dig For Victory".  It was their version of the similar US "Victory Garden" campaign.


As always, I think this could be as applicable today.  We need to plant, grow and then dig for victory, victory over GMO food, big corporations, pesticides, and even the Government regulations that hurt small farmers.


So let's get out there and dig!

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!