Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THE FARM PROPERTY


Many of you have asked us about the land, what it looks like, what kinds of trees it has on it, etc.  So, since I haven't been to the farm in a few weeks now to take new pictures (darn back problems!), I have these pictures from a few months ago that I can share. Each picture is just a snapshot of land and trees and bushes and grasses.  So look and enjoy.





This view is looking toward the back of the property.




Trees and space for future projects!





More trees and open spaces, a great combination.


An interesting tree in the middle of the property!  It's like a Christmas tree on steroids, ha.  I was thinking we might just decorate this every year during the holidays!





Fields of grass but still lots of shady areas! 





This is the driveway as viewed from near the entrance to the property.






Edge of one side of the property, with fence separating neighbors' property from ours.








So there you have it.  As you can see, lots of area for future use.  Gardens, outbuildings, ponds, orchards, and maybe even a beehive or two.  We can't wait to start on all that.
We just need to get the house worked on and livable so we can have a base of operations to start from.

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you fell in love with it! It's always a bit of a shock when I head south to our winter home, which sits on natural desert land. I get used to seeing expanses of green up here, and have to acclimate myself to expanses of brown!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!