Monday, June 6, 2011

WHOO HOO! I THINK WE HAVE PROGRESS


OK, contract signed!  The guy was super nice, he was excited about the old house, he says he thinks of them as a challenge and he likes getting them back level again.  He's going to redo the entire house,
every pier will be reset and new ones added where they need to be.

He said that the fact that it sits high enough off the ground makes it easier than others that are
very close to the ground so that kept the price down as well, which is always a good thing.

Anyway, they start work in the morning, and will be finished Wed afternoon.  He promised me I won't recognize the house from the inside when I see it, everything will be level and tight.

The good news is his company also does other stuff such as sheetrock, painting, flooring, etc, so that could be exactly what we need to get the house finished and get to the fun part.....
...shopping for furniture and decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!