Friday, June 17, 2011

5000 THANKS



Sometime over the last few hours, we hit a milestone.
We have had 5000 visits/page views to our blog!

I can't thank you all enough.  When I started this journey I never knew if we'd attract people to the blog but sure enough, we have, we are, and it just keeps going.

So, we give our 5000 thanks, to each of you for visiting and sharing this journey with us.
I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, it's been a great ride so far,
and I truly think the best is yet to come!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the daily updates from you. Do you realize we have "talked" more in the past couple of months than in the past 5 years!!! So glad to have connected with my wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're so sweet! I hope you know the feeling is 100% mutual! Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!