Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WHAT A THOUGHTFUL SURPRISE

Yesterday, when I came home from a particularly long day at work, I had a surprise in the mailbox.  My sweet friend Kelly had sent a large envelope and I thought, "Hmm, what is this?".  I opened it and to my surprise, she had sent an issue of this great little magazine:


I had never even heard of this great magazine and now I'm going to subscribe to it.
Their website is here is you want to check it out. Great ideas on everything related to
living in the country, including cooking!

But that's not even the best part.  She also included some articles she cut out of magazines that she thought I'd like (and I do, will be sharing them here in the future), for gardening and craft ideas.

It really brightened our day and was very thoughtful.  So remember, the next time you see that cool recipe in a magazine, or that neat plant, or that awesome idea, if you have a friend that might like it, drop it in the mail, as a surprise, you might just make their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!