Monday, June 27, 2011

A QUIET PLACE TO RELAX





The last time we were at the farm, we made a decision to put some of these......





....here in this grove of trees!






We have been trying to figure out what to do with this little area of trees (not sure what kind of trees they are, they have a whitish bark).  I believe they were deliberately planted in a semi circle, and so there is a great little area under the trees that has a great view toward the East.

We originally thought of a hammock.  Then we thought of a small table and chairs.  As we walked around, we realized that on a big piece of property like this, there are going to be lots of areas for hammocks, and we already know we have a dining area under the big mesquite tree or even other spaces.

The day we were out there, it was early morning, and we just happened to glance over and saw a beautiful morning sky and thought, how nice would it be to sit there with a cup of coffee (or in my case, hot tea) and watch the sun rise from our little grove of trees?

When we get it set up, I'll post some morning sunrise pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!