Saturday, August 13, 2011

2012 OLD FARMERS ALMANAC - HARDCOVER

2012 Old Farmer's Almanac
Hardcover Collector's Addition

Sometimes it's the little things....I just got my "first" Old Farmer's Almanac for the farm.

My Grandparents always had a copy of this and swore by it so this will be perfect for planning next year.  I hope to be ready to start planting as soon as the thaw Winter is over, around the end of February.

I decided to buy the special hardcover collectors edition.  It's pretty fun reading so far.  Now if only I was sitting on the porch reading it!  If you are curious, you can read about it here.

UPDATE: Well, the garden didn't happen for various reasons relating to house remodeling issues but next Spring, watch out!

4 comments:

  1. I love reading my Farmers Almanac every year. Glad you got your first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter thaws? Excuse me? You live in Houston. It barely freezes there and if it does it doesn't last. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kelly: OK, I edited it, ha. I just meant as soon as Winter is over, I had "thaw" on the brain. :-)

    @ paul w: Yep, it's a fun read, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I thought maybe hell was freezing over and I might have to follow through on some things... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!