Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PAINTER DOING A SAMPLE TODAY


Had another nice conversation with the painter.  We were concerned about the texture he mentioned putting on the walls, just because it's "sight unseen" and we're not big on highly textured walls and/or ceilings.  It's kind of awesome, he called out of the blue and said he'd like to swing by the farmhouse after he finishes another job today and put on a couple of different textures, let them dry, come back later and paint them, and this way we can see which one we like best. 

I think it's really nice that he's going out of his way to make sure we are on the same page!
I'm not sure when we can go by and look at it, but as soon as we do, I'll try to get some pictures to share.  He did say he is finishing up another job and it might be 1 to 2 weeks before he can start on our house.
I hate the waiting, but I'm reminded of that always wise phrase,
"good things come to those who wait".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!