Friday, August 26, 2011

WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL



Yes, we have set up a YouTube "Channel".

The link to it is HERE.  Click on it and become a Friend of the Farm!

The actual direct address is simple, you can go to YouTube.com and just search for
SedaBolsaFarm under "channels", or just type in YouTube.com and then /sedabolsafarm at the end.

SO, now you may ask, what is this all about?  Well, from time to time I might mention things I've seen online, for example, in my post about the Truck Farm, HERE, I mentioned a video of the idea.  Well now I've updated the posting and put a link to our channel where the video is posted.

For now, there are "favorites" that we'll be adding and you should check them out regularly, but here comes the best part:  in the not too distant future, we will be uploading videos of our farm!

There will be before and after remodeling videos, how to videos, property tour videos, gardening videos, even cooking videos once we get the farmhouse kitchen up and running.  It will be a work in progress.

So, become a Friend of the Farm today and join us on the journey.



Thanks!

2 comments:

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!