Tuesday, August 23, 2011

AND THE PAINTING SAGA CONTINUES


Talked to the painter today, he has just been busy finishing up another project and hasn't had a chance to finish the stuff out there for us to see some samples.  He said he would go either Wed afternoon or Thur, so we could have something to look at this weekend.  Yea!

He said if all goes well, he can start on our project sometime next week!  We can't wait.  I'll see if I can get some pictures of the samples on the wall and share them with you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!