Saturday, August 27, 2011

WE HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT

Well, we've done it again!  Seda Bolsa Farm is now on Twitter!

I want to expose our website and blog to as many people as possible.  If you haven't been on Twitter, it's actually kind of fun.  This is our first time as well.
We are currently following some of our favorite people and places, so check us out.

Click HERE to visit our Twitter page, or of course just go to twitter and search for seda bolsa farm.
I'm 1st Man, @sedabolsafarm.

The cool thing about Twitter is that I can post LOTS of updates throughout the day, things that might not warrant an entire blog entry, random thoughts we have for the farm, for cooking, for decorating, future plans, even random thoughts on current events.
It should be a fun way to keep up with us in between blog entries.



Yesterday, YouTube, today Twitter... hmmm, what will tomorrow bring?
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't figured out the whole Twitter thing. Maybe one of these days I'll take my cane and get out of my rocker and get it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've resisted twitter as well. But it wasn't hard to figure out and it's kind of fun. Your cane, ha, you don't have a cane! You are only as old as you feel! And rockers are for ALL ages, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!