Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HAPPY SHARK WEEK EVERYONE

We must admit, for city guys who love the country life, we do look forward every year to
Discovery Channel's SHARK WEEK.

Image Courtesy of: Discovery Channel
So, in honor of Shark Week, here is a picture...this isn't a cute picture or a farmhouse picture or a food picture...or a flower picture....
it's just a really cool picture!

Great White leaping out of the water
Or is it scary?  Enjoy?  Or be afraid?
Kind of makes me glad we DON'T live near the ocean and chose the country life instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!