Thursday, April 23, 2020

FLOWER FOCAL POINT INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Every Thursday we like to post a picture of something we've found online that inspires us to do something similar at the farm. Sort of our own blog bulletin board so that we can eventually look back and someday, hopefully anyway, recreate it...enjoy!

Image via pinterest.com from davesgarden
Cute focal point.  It uses whiskey barrels which we love...flowers for color which we love...and there's a well/water pump that we love for added decoration.

Sometimes simple can be best and obviously something like this would be much easier to pull off.  

Be inspired and be safe!

3 comments:

  1. would make for a very lovely vocal point in your yard or even by one of your sheds or make a couple of them. In place of the pump, you could mount a flag pole in the center with container of potted flowers; planting early spring flowers or bulbs and other flowers for later in the year and mums for Fall.
    Speaking of mums; my last year Fall mums are blooming :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice the stone bench in the background? I love the bench!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!