Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LET SLEEPING CATS LIE

Brisbane the sleeping cat
It's hard to make the bed when there is a cat sleeping in the middle of it.
Just like he owns the place!

This is Brisbane, our second oldest cat (he's 11).  I got up early, did some things around the house before work, then went back to make the bed and there he was, just as happy and content as could be.

I mean who could wake up that sleeping baby?  And, really, do I need a better reason NOT to make the bed?  Nope!


Sweet dreams Brisbane!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! And the bedding is such a perfect match for his beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cutie! My Otto (dog) does that. Annie moves to the sofa in the living room, but Otto goes back to bed after his breakfast. If I've already made the bed, he just burrows in under the covers and messes it up again. I've grown quite used to it, so if I feel the need for a neatly made bed, I have to turn the dogs' stool upside down so they can't jump on the bed. Yes, my spoiled dogs have a stool to aid their way in and out of my bed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean? Of course he owns the place!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!