Saturday, July 7, 2012

RAIN RAIN AGAIN BUT I WON'T COMPLAIN

Image courtesy of khou.com
...because we need it!


Big storms moved through today, this was a line this evening that came through after we got back to the house in town.  There had already been storms during the day before this line came through.  This particular round of storms had lots of lightning, wind and heavy rain.  The bad part is that I didn't get to mow today after missing last weekend for the same reason (and on a side note, it's getting tall!).  The good part is we had almost 1" of rain just today with more expected later tonight and tomorrow.

I took a few pictures at the farm when we were there, and we did a few things inside, so it wasn't a total bust.  I'll share those soon.  

Tonight I'm going to catch up on all of the comments that y'all have been nice enough to leave.  I cannot access the blog at work at all.  Not that I would during the work day, and at a new job especially, but it would be nice to be able to catch up at lunch.  Instead, I'll catch up on this rainy evening.

Hope your weekend plans are going better than mine!

16 comments:

  1. Please send some rain up North--we really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the new job is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks for the thoughts. Yes, so far it's going great, VERY busy, but really good.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you're getting needed rain! Also, loved the farm plans from your last post. You have a lot to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the stuff dreams are made of huh? Rain and PLANS, ha. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  4. I would like to "borrow a cup" of that rain, please............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did y'all get some? I tried to send it that way, ha.

      Delete
  5. we don't have that much nowadays ... I would love to though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get some, we had a horrible, record drought all of last year, so we're grateful for the rain this year...

      Delete
  6. Send it this way. We are in drought conditions. And with temperatures 20 degrees higher than normal here.... things are looking pretty bleak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain, I hope you get some. It's been rainy here for days now (rained again today!).

      Delete
  7. We've finally been getting some rain here, too. It is such a blessing and makes for a wonderful excuse to do any number of fun, calm things :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I saw that you got rain, I'm happy for you! Now just not TOO much, right?

      Delete
  8. We didn't get any where I worked. Someone asked me if I got rained on and I'm like "what rain" and only a little far norther (is that a word?) it was pouring! Gotta love Texas weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, none at all? That's crazy for sure. Yep, Texas weather, just give it a minute and it will change if you don't like it, ha.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!