Friday, September 30, 2011

BLOG CHANGES


Changes on the blog!  I figured it's been the same for a year now, it's time for a "fresh coat of paint" (although it looks a bit peeling huh?).


And of course, with all the work going on at the farmhouse, why not remodel the blog bit as well?


Of course if you are seeing the blog for the first time, you won't know what it "used" to look like, ha. Hope you like this look. We think it's more "farmhousey".

So over the next few days, you will seem some changes.  There will be some that are obvious (such as the new background) and some not so obvious.  There are even others that I'm still trying to figure out how to make happen!


Until then, enjoy the process!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!