Saturday, September 10, 2011

BIG DAY AT THE FARM TODAY


We're off to the farm this morning, it's a big day.  We get to see what has been done all week by the painter/contractor!  It should be a pretty amazing transformation, and it's not even finished yet.  Last weekend, I took a bunch of pictures, so as to have a "before" series of photos, and today I hope to get some "during" pictures, and then next weekend, fingers crossed, it will be the "after" pictures.

Porch Man is coming today too, to start work on the concrete footings for the new stairs.  His work will be spread out over a couple of weekends.  Again, I'll have lots of pictures to share.

More when we get back this afternoon evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!