Monday, September 26, 2011

FARM PROGRESS UPDATE

Spoke to the contractor today, he said he was "almost done".  Working on the oil based paint today, which is all the door and window trims...said he should start the walls tomorrow afternoon or maybe Wednesday.

In a few days that should all be done!  If it's done in time, I might swing by after work and check it out.  

Then comes the nervous part, the final "walk thru" to see if it all meets our expectations, oh and then of course there is always the final payment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!