Sunday, September 4, 2011

POST FARM TRIP UPDATE

Doggie Visitor
Today was very productive.  Got the farmhouse emptied of all extraneous stuff, took doorknobs off the closet doors, took down the mini blinds in the dining room, had the table and chairs picked up, made final plans for the porch railing and stairs, pulled up the timbers that made the old pathway to the stairs, took a bunch of "before" pictures, some videos, and put some things in storage.  There was more I wanted to do, but I just ran out of time and energy.  Before I left, I was visited by this sweet dog who belongs to 2nd Family down at the end of the driveway.  She apparently comes up to the house for some "quiet time" in her spot under the house.  She's a sweetie pie.  Hope she visits often when we are there.  Tomorrow is a trip (or two) to the Houston Garden Center locations to find some more fruit trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!