Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NEAT FARMHOUSE KITCHEN

No, this isn't our kitchen.  But I think it's a wonderful, old style, small kitchen.  Who knows, someday we might have a small cottage on the property for guests and this would be an awesome way to design a little kitchen.  Sink, corner hutch, stove, cabinet, and little table and chairs.

How cute is this?  Big things can definitely come in small packages and as small as this is, we can still get great design and decorating ideas from it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I just love this tiny rustic kitchen. It almost makes me want to cook, "almost". lol.
    Wishing you boys a bunch of country blessings,
    Tonita @ www.ShabbyChicTinyRetreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How precious is this!!! Well, if you do set up a little guest retreat... add me to the reservation list! This really is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!