Saturday, September 3, 2011

TROPICAL STORM LEE SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

Tropical Storm Lee slowly churns just off the coast of Louisiana. Sadly, they are getting inundated with rain, which they don't need and we are are in a record drought and DO need it. It's tantalizingly close, and some outer bands are swirling this direction.  Hoping for rain tomorrow, but we'll take whatever we can get.

UPDATE: Nothing, no rain of any significance, just a few sprinkles.  Lots of wind, it was VERY windy, but alas, none of the much needed rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!