Saturday, September 17, 2011

BACK FROM THE FARM UPDATE

We're back!  Tired, but back.  Long day, of which I'll blog about later tomorrow, but it's all good. SO much progress, it's amazing watching the transformation.  

Biggest thing we can check off the list is the porch railing and stairs.  They are DONE!  Porch Guy did one heck of a good job.  I'll post pictures tomorrow.  They won't be the best pictures in the world because the porch and area in front of it is the storage area for the inside debris, but you'll get the gist.

Electrician is also almost done.  We now have a nice fluorescent light fixture in the mudroom, new and extra outlets, and one porch light (so far).  It's all wonderful!

We also went to an amazing furniture store (I'll blog about them next week), and bought two great pieces of furniture.  Might even get a third piece soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!