Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MORE HOUSTON TEMPERATURE RECORDS


As if we needed to break MORE records, see my earlier post HERE, we have now broken more:

Earliest 100 degree temperature - June 2nd
Earliest 102 degree temperature - June 5th
Latest 102 degree temperature - Sept 13th 

It's so dry down here with the drought, we are having a serious problem with wildfires all over the area. Last week, 2nd Family said that ash was falling in the yard at the farm from fires about 30 miles to the North.  Then yesterday there was a major fire at a park here in Houston and ash was falling all over the West side of town.  This morning my wise friend Diana said:

"It's sad that the only thing that's fallen from the sky since May is ash..."

Truer words were never spoken...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!