Monday, October 24, 2011

FINISHED INTERIOR WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

I took a lot of pictures yesterday, but unfortunately, because we got home late, I wasn't able to sort through them quick enough to get them into any sort of organized form by today.  I know a lot of you have asked me about them.  That will be tonight's project.
It all looks great and we're happy to have it done.

Until then, enjoy a bonus "Inspiration Thursday" picture...
This is a butterfly garden...I love the wild and natural look of it, and yet it still has plants of different heights in a layered look to make a nice visual effect.  It's sort of wild and planned, all at the same time.

Butterfly Garden (click to enlarge)

Enjoy and check back later for inside pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!