Friday, October 28, 2011

CLOSET LIGHT PULL CHAINS

Pull String Before
Pull Chain After
Sometimes, it's the little things. The closets had pull strings on the lights, so I went to the hardware store, and got a nice chain with a pull in a brushed nickel finish. A few dollar investment pays off and adds a little extra pizazz.  I had already put in the fluorescent bulbs I blogged about HERE, but of course didn't want to do this until they were done.  Each chain came in a package with the pull for just about $3 each as I recall.  About 5 minutes later, and all three closets have a bit cleaner look, not to mention a bit of retro style to them.  Looking back, I wonder if I should have gotten something in a bronze, considering the color of the hardware on the static closet door knobs, but for now, these will definitely be better than strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!