Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A COUNTRY SUNSET

Sunset in the Country
Last night, I drove out to the farm after work to visit a family member who was in town, and while I was driving there, I kept watching this beautiful sunset.  Of course, if I had waited until I got there, it would have been gone, so I pulled over on a lonely country road and snapped this picture with my phone.

What is it about sunsets in the country that are so much prettier than in the city?  Is it the trees?  The wide open space?  The lack of buildings and power lines?

The stress of the workday melts away, the pile of papers on your desk disappears, the phones stop ringing and life is peaceful... 

Whatever it is, I can't wait to see more of them!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset! I am glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya - Isn't it? I just love sunsets...can't wait to see them out there more often.

    Leslie - Aww, thanks for the very nice comment, it is much appreciated. Makes me keep going! Just joined your blog too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee Girl - I'm betting you have some AMAZING sunsets in your neck of the woods!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!