Saturday, November 12, 2011

TODAY AT THE FARM







This will be me at the farm today, tools and building furniture and putting things together...










...and this will be 2nd Man, he'll be cleaning windows, the tub, the counter again, the floors again, and so forth...







We know it's work, but it will still be fun.  It's ours now, ours to do with as we please and it's very rewarding.  I have a whole list of things to do, and I really think we can get most of it done.  And I'll take lots of pictures as usual!

1 comment:

  1. You can come to my house when you're done. Hope you have a great day. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!