Monday, November 21, 2011

FAUCET AERATOR SPRAYER

This is something I surprised 2nd Man with.  I know it sounds silly.  The sink is nice, since it's all one piece with the counter, but it's wide and narrow and it was hard to direct water around the sink to each corner and the sides.  So I found this aerator at the hardware store the other day and decided to get it, put it on, and try it out.

It's a stream in the up position and then a spray when you pull it downward. It made a HUGE difference.  It even has a green aspect to it by reducing water.  Best of all, it swivels 360 degrees and literally reaches every single square inch of the sink.  He loved it.  Anything that makes life easier is well worth it. If you haven't tried one of these, I recommend it.

5 comments:

  1. My hubbs installed one a few months ago. It took a while but know I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya - Yep it's different especially if you're used to your existing faucet. We were lucky, we haven't used the sink much at the farm so I figured I'd put it on now before he gets too attached to the way it was, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got one too. The sink had been having sputtering issues so I tried one of these, fixed it and we like the swivel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one long ago and wore it out :o) time to get another since you are enjoying yours ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky - Yeah the swivel is probably the best part. It really makes it easy to reach all corners of your sink. It does take some getting used to, but it's definitely nice once you are.

    Ginny - I guess that's the best review of all, you kept it until it wore out and you need a new one. It must have gotten alot of use and you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete