Thursday, November 3, 2011

INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Blue chair in a garden
A few Thursdays back, I had an inspiration photo we liked that had a blue bench in the background.  Then I found this photo that has a blue chair in the same shade as the other one.

We like this one too!  The same thing, a chair inviting you to come sit and look at what you've created.  Best of all, this one is in a raised bed garden.

Today is, as every Thursday is, my blog day off, so I'll see you back here tomorrow morning bright and early!

Thanks for visiting!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!