Thursday, November 10, 2011

INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Orchard with bench
So peaceful and relaxing.  Why do benches keep coming up in our
inspiration pictures?  I think the Universe is trying to tell us something...
...we need some benches at the farm!

This is just a very nice picture of an actual orchard.  Not sure I'll keep our grass this neat, if it ever comes back, ha,
but I can still use this for inspiration.

I'm off today, but as always, I'll be back here tomorrow morning!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be so jealous when you show a post of your bench :o( I want one for my yard under the Pear tree :o) I'm still wishing for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny - Don't be jealous, this isn't our bench. Every Thursday, I post pictures that I've saved over the years (and new ones I find) that inspire us to create what we HOPE to create out at the farm.

    Still no bench for us, and no pear tree yet either. So now I'm jealous of YOU for having a pear tree, LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!